Fluor Accountant I in Irving, Texas
Fluor, a Fortune 500 company, is one of the largest professional services firms, providing engineering, procurement, construction, fabrication and modularization, commissioning and maintenance, as well as project management services, on a global basis. Fluor is currently seeking an Accountant I. Position is located at their Dallas Headquarters’ office in Irving, Texas.
The Accountant I position is an entry level accounting position with responsibility for assisting with general accounting and financial reporting functions, as well as for providing certain administrative support services to the Corporate Accounting Department.
• Assist with the preparation of certain work papers supporting the company’s financial statements and footnotes, including Form 10-Ks, Form 10Qs, stand-alone subsidiaries, etc., as needed
• Assist in tie out procedures to ensure accuracy of financial statements, earnings releases, presentation, financial data bases, etc.
• Prepare, distribute and coordinate receipt of quarterly internal representation letters from various levels of management
• Prepare various government surveys and filings that require data compilation and analysis
• Perform periodic data input of health and welfare plan information into QuickBooks system
• Assist with unclaimed property filings / research for various states
• Perform certain journal entries, general ledger account analysis and reconciliations
• Use Hyperion Financial Management (“HFM”) System and SAP for various reporting requirements
• Perform ad hoc projects and compile financial data analysis and financial reports as needed
• Provide administrative support as needed, including journal entry imaging, copying, archiving of historical files, ordering of supplies, invoice coding and processing, folder and tab labeling, expense reporting, dinner coordination during late closes
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 107673BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.