At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
The purpose of this position is:
Performs and manages activities associated with the T & D organization within the client team for various O&M and project activities related to the Hv electrical transmission and distribution system in the Highland and Lowlands.
The key duties and responsibilities of this position are:
• Safety, supports and helps to implement the client safety programs, actively participates in pre-shift safety meetings, helps with risk analysis and SOP development and review. Observes work in progress to assure safe work practices are followed. Corrects un-safe practices or conditions. Stops work if needed for safety issues. Reports any observed safety issues to the work team and client management.
• Establishes, maintains communications with the client Management team, T & D team, SCADA team and engineering team. Serves as a resource and supports each group as an electrical transmission technical expert.
• Serves as a technical resource in day to day T & D operations and maintenance activities, supporting the T & D HL and LL group. Including but not limited to transmission & distribution structures and lines and associated breakers, transformers, switches and controls. • Serves as a technical resource and as assigned the lead in T & D projects.
• Develops client employees in the area of HV electrical operation and maintenance. Including but not limited to transmission & distribution structures and lines and associated breakers, transformers, switches and controls maintenance, repair, testing, and trouble shooting.
• Supports and as assigned leads the routine maintenance planning for T & D work activities and projects. Establish close communication with internal and external stakeholders.
• Supports the other client departments, Engineering, Projects, SCADA, Diesel plants and Coal Plant. Also works with the PTFI electrical teams as necessary to support the needs / requirements of client and the site.
• Recommends improvements in our electrical maintenance and testing practices. Assists and or leads in the implementation of these improvements.
• Reviews the results of electrical testing and inspections performed by client employees and or vendors, makes recommendations for issues found in these testing reports. Reporting; produces reports on activities as assigned.
Job ID: 138777BR
City: Irian Jaya
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.