Fluor Technical Expert Coal Plant in Irian Jaya, Indonesia
Provide technical evaluation of the coal and duel fuel power plant activities, ensure visual survey of the completed plants in a safe, optimum, reliable operation, and provide input for equipment maintenance and plant operation activities. Support the duel fuel power plant during commissioning initial O&M.
• Visual survey of the coal and duel fuel power plants.
• To be an Owner’s Engineer on site during the turnaround (planned and forced outages) overseeing the turnaround contractors for the coal and diesel plants.
• Advise on issues and repairs in the field during the turnaround.
• Prepare criticality matrix for repairs and maintenance of identified defects.
• Provide inputs to the planner for turnaround maintenance of the coal plant equipment such as Air heaters, Economizers, Boilers, burners, Fans etc.
• Technical evaluation of vendor quotes for repairs.
Review jobs in progress and provide feedback to improve the process or necessary material requirements including tools.
• Review safety practices and provide feedback including work improvements.
• Provide leadership and technical support for national employees in all aspects related to O&M of the generation facilities.
• Develop technical knowledge of the national employees to ensure strong depth in the organization to support succession planning.
• Assist with the coal and duel fuel power plant asset management program.
Job ID: 126515BR
City: Irian Jaya
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.