At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Fluor BV is part of Fluor Corporation based in the U.S., a professional and technical solutions provider focusing on Engineering, Procurement, Construction & Maintenance (EPCM) with more than 45.000 employees and 34 offices in 50 different countries worldwide. Fluor offers Project Management and EPCM support in all phases of the project life cycle based on the following three business groups:
• Energy Solutions
• Urban Solutions
• Mission Solutions
We are looking for an experienced Supply Chain Manager for our office in Hoofddorp.
As the Supply Chain manager, you will have to apply extensive and diversified knowledge of Material Management practices and principles to ensure accurate, timely, and cost-effective identification.
You will be negotiating or supervising complex commercial negotiations with suppliers for best value including emphasizing on-time delivery of material and equipment, in accordance with the project schedule.
In a project capacity, this position serves as a Project Material Manager on large EPFC projects, or as a Project Procurement Director on largest EPFC projects, if necessary and represents Material Management in conferences to resolve issues.
Your main responsibilities:
• Manage, direct and support others engaged in the full range of supply chain activities, including Material Planning, Purchasing, Expediting, Supplier Quality Surveillance (SQS)/Inspection, Logistics and Field Management while ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures
• Maintain effective relationships with suppliers, clients and other disciplines.
• Develop sourcing strategies and review/analyse Terms and Conditions in line with Prime Contract flow downs
• Oversee and/or interface with the teams responsible for the development of material requirements including specifications and scopes while working with Material Control and Material Planning and/or internal clients
• Assure management of material and equipment at the construction site to comply with the Field Material Management Plan and make regular visits
• Communicate staffing requirements with management
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 140115BR
State: North Holland
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.