At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Fluor BV is part of Fluor Corporation based in the U.S., a professional and technical solutions provider focusing on Engineering, Procurement, Construction & Maintenance (EPCM) with more than 45.000 employees and 34 offices in 50 different countries worldwide. Fluor offers Project Management and EPCM support in all phases of the project life cycle based on the following three business groups:
• Energy Solutions
• Urban Solutions
• Mission Solutions
Our Project Controls Team in Hoofddorp is looking for a Senior Planner.
The Project Controls Team consists of Planning and Cost Engineering professionals.
You will perform or supervise the planning of the project, based on the project execution strategies, which include the Project Controls activities for a project.
As a Senior Planner you will be responsible on projects and provide direct supervision to a small team of Planner assigned to the project in the Amsterdam office or other Fluor offices involved in the execution of the project.
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Implement and lead the Planning effort on project
• Lead planning effort for an element of scope on a larger project.
• Implement the Work Breakdown and Project Coding Structures
• Analyse variances in schedule performance against the plan on regular time interval and provide forward looking strategies to mitigate variances
• Manage the project schedule and maintain the basis of schedule
• Actively communicate and collaborate with other project disciplines
• Interface with the project leadership team
• Facilitate, attend and implement Schedule Risk Analysis reviews
• Maintain working knowledge of the functionality of automated scheduling management systems
• Engage in the project change management process
• Participate in internal and external audits
• Analyze and make recommendations regarding solutions to problems
• Organize and prioritize a variety of multiple tasks in an effective and timely manner, set priorities, and meet deadlines
• Plan and organize own work assignments
• Maintain compliance with all applicable policies, procedures, and global standards
Job ID: 141513BR
State: North Holland
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.