At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
To expand our team we are looking for a Contract Engineer.
This position falls within our Contracts department, which is responsible for the development, award, management and conclusion of construction- and service contracts. Contracts are placed with global (construction) contractors, depending on the location of our projects.
The value of these contracts varies from a few thousand to millions.
As a Contracts Engineer you will assist in the development of construction and/or service contracts for our projects. Initially you will work together with a contracts manager but you will be assigned to responsible tasks, linked with your abilities and development.
Your main tasks are:
• Perform contractor surveys, assessing presence and capabilities of contractors in a given region
• Perform pre-qualification of contractors in terms of capabilities, capacity and financial standing
• Prepare and issue “Request For Proposal” packages and handle Bidders’ queries and correspondence
• Coordinate/document bid explanation meetings
• Prepare bid comparison summaries and award recommendations
• Prepare and issue contracts and handle the associated administration
• Coordinate and expedite communications to and from contractors relative to the execution of their assigned contracts
• Accept assignments to construction sites to work with Construction personnel in the management of contractors
• Maintain a complete and accurate administration of contracts as part of a comprehensive claims avoidance/resolution philosophy.
Job ID: 141554BR
State: North Holland
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.