At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Fluor BV is part of Fluor Corporation based in the U.S., a professional and technical solutions provider focusing on Engineering, Procurement, Construction & Maintenance (EPCM) with more than 45.000 employees and 34 offices in 50 different countries worldwide. Fluor offers Project Management and EPCM support in all phases of the project life-cycle based on the following three business groups:
• Energy Solutions
• Urban Solutions
• Mission Solutions
For our team in Hoofddorp we are looking for an experienced Project Controls Manager.
As a Project Controls Manager you will plan and execute the Project Controls requirements for a project.
You will be responsible for providing technical and administrative direction, coordination, evaluation, training, and coaching to a team of Project Controls specialists.
This position serves as Control Team Leader/Project Controls Manager on medium and large-sized projects or as a Subject Manager Expert (SME) for the entire Project Controls Team in the Regional Office.
Acting as a key resource on a project team, the role will require collaboration at all levels, including: client representatives, Fluor management and functional leads.
Your main responsibilities:
• Develop and implement a project controls plan as part of the Project Execution Plan
• Plan and organize the setup of project baseline
• Implement a plan to track against the baseline on a regular basis
• Develop cost, schedule, and commercial baseline
• Responsible for providing technical and administrative direction, coordination, evaluation, training and coaching to a team of Project Controls specialists
• Analyze variances in cost and schedule performance against the plan, and communicate the reasons for the issuance of variance and proposed mitigation plans to Project Management
• Supervise the implementation of Work Breakdown and Project Coding Structures for control and integrity of work to be performed as defined by the contract
• Proper understanding of earned value management principles
• Understanding of procurement and subcontract management commercial control practices and principles
• Understanding and experience with Agile and Lean project execution principles
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 141516BR
State: North Holland
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.