At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Fluor BV is part of Fluor Corporation based in the U.S., a professional and technical solutions provider focusing on Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Maintenance (EPCM) with more than 45000 employees and 34 offices in 50 different countries worldwide. We especially focus on opportunities emerging in the energy transition and circular economy including carbon capture, green chemicals and hydrogen, plastic recycling, bio- and e-fuels and other sustainable projects. Working for Fluor you could be at the leading edge in energy transition and sustainable projects that will impact our future. At the same time, Fluor continues to be active in the oil, gas, chemicals and petrochemical industries.
The process group is a dynamic team in which technology, process design and leadership skills are combined to effectively support our clients. Process engineers take overall responsibility for the process and process control functionality for projects. In addition to a solid education focusing on process design and/or process control, a set of personal competencies is a prerequisite for a successful process engineer. Being a team player and having an ability to interact effectively with client’s organization and others disciplines in our taskforce is essential.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Process Engineer to strengthen our team!
Principal Job Duties & Responsibilities:
• Perform broad range of process engineering assignments with respect to various and differing industries and systems
• Plan and conduct work in evaluation, selection and application of standard process engineering techniques, procedures and criteria
• Prepare process design specifications containing all components necessary to satisfy contract requirements: process description, process design basis, configuration and other studies, Heat and Material Balance (H&MB), Process Flow Diagrams (PFD), Material Selection Diagrams (MSD), process equipment specifications, process equipment lists, instrument data, relief valve data, contingency analysis, relief loads, catalyst chemical summaries, emission summaries, safeguarding memorandum
• Participate in plot plan review and Hazard and Operability (HAZOP) reviews in regard to plant safety/operability/Safety Integrity Level (SIL) assignment
• Perform process and economic studies for more complex systems
• Review and check work of others to assure overall quality of process designs
• Contact and consult with other engineering disciplines within the company in addition to process engineers and supervisors
• Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines
• Maintain compliance with all applicable policies, procedures, and global standards
Job ID: 140924BR
State: North Holland
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.