Fluor Marketing Services Specialist in Hoofddorp, Netherlands
Fluor Amsterdam is part of Fluor Corporation, a leading engineering consultant with more than 60.000 employees worldwide. Fluor supports various industries, ranging from Energy & Chemicals to Power, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Power and more. Additionally, Fluor is partial owner of several construction yards across the globe. We acquired Stork in early 2017, thereby greatly expanding our asset management capabilities. We offer strategic support to our clients across the globe 24/7, in all phases of the project life-cycle.
Fluor Amsterdam in Hoofddorp is a leading engineering consultant specialized in managing large and complex petrochemical and life sciences projects predominantly in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Our office culture is very diverse: we have over 30 different nationalities in a workforce of about 700 employees. Our people are passionate, knowledgeable, ambitious and committed to make each of our projects a success.
To strengthen our Marketing team we are looking for a Marketing Specialist.
This position conducts work directly related to management or general business operations in an organization or functional area. The work requires advanced knowledge gained from a prolonged course of specialized instruction, experience, and expertise. The position includes work requiring the consistent exercise of discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters of significance.
The purpose of this position is provide a center of excellence for proposal development and production with a focus of supporting the businesses in the winning of work by providing coordination, editing, writing, formatting, graphics, desktop publishing, presentations, production, and systems to support the Business Lines’ sales and marketing, functional, and corporate requirements.
This role typically has Marketing Services mid-level management and coordination responsibilities and indirect reporting relationships with Marketing Services Specialists, Marketing Technicians and/or Web Designers/Artists.
• Plan, organize, coordinate, and control the development process of
proposals, qualifications, client presentations, internal publications, and multimedia marketing collateral designed to help maintain a favorable company image and attain specific marketing objectives
• Determine the scope of work
• Develop compliance checklists
• Set a production schedule
• Manage level of services and resources
• Track any special requirements necessary to get the job done (this may include coordinating ancillary projects that include multimedia and graphic projects) by the established deadline
• Work directly with the proposal manager and/or business line sales to produce proposals that fully reflect the client requirements and needs
• Participate in and/or lead the kickoff meeting, proposal reviews, and proposal-planning meetings
• During proposal development, organize the process for collecting author input and ensure that all standards are met, including format consistency within the proposal collateral
• Provide editorial, coordination, and management services, as required, to produce responsive, clear, consistent, and readable qualifications documents, proposals, presentations, and reports
• Serve as Marketing Services’ primary point of contact for a development effort
• Perform final compliance check, manage proposal production and assembly, and confirm delivery of final product to the client
• Coordinate marketing activities among corporate headquarters, business lines, Marketing Services offices, and other functional groups
• Advise management of significant activities with regard to ongoing projects
• Provide guidance and direction to lower-level Marketing Services personnel and handle the most complex projects requiring an in-depth knowledge of the company, as well as the client’s operating procedures and philosophy
• Provide current marketing information for use by management and line sales
• Manage work resources
• Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines
• Organize and prioritize a variety of projects and multiple tasks in an effective and timely manner, set priorities, and meet deadlines
• Plan and organize own work assignments, as well as carry out tasks from management staff
• Maintain compliance with all applicable policies, procedures, and global standards
• Adhere to and support Fluor's Health, Safety & Environmental and Sustainability Policies
• Effectively develop and apply the Core Skills to the job
• May need to travel to attend to business related matters
• Meet expectations on attendance and punctuality
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 116424BR
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.