At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Fluor BV is part of Fluor Corporation based in the U.S., a professional and technical solutions provider focusing on Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Maintenance (EPCM) with more than 45000 employees and 34 offices in 50 different countries worldwide. We especially focus on opportunities emerging in the energy transition and circular economy including carbon capture, green chemicals and hydrogen, plastic recycling, bio- and e-fuels and other sustainable projects. Working for Fluor you could be at the leading edge in energy transition and sustainable projects that will impact our future. At the same time, Fluor continues to be active in the oil, gas, chemicals and petrochemical industries.
The Electrical & Instrumentation & Control system group is a dynamic team in which engineering, design and leadership skills are combined to effectively support our clients. In addition to a solid education focusing on engineering and/or design, a strong set of personal competencies is a prerequisite for success. Being a team player and having an ability to interact effectively with client’s organization and others disciplines in our taskforce is essential.
Due to the growth of the organization, we are looking for an enthusiastic and driven Jr. Instrumentation & Control Systems Engineer.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
• Assist the Lead in employing cost competitive engineering techniques to develop the most costeffective total project solution for execution of the discipline engineering work,
• Develop and review specifications, including design criteria
• Incorporate health, safety, and environmental factors in design
• Develop and build external relations with client representatives, vendors, and subcontractors and interface closely with other discipline functions promoting Client Service Excellence
• Participate in activities associated with equipment and material procurement, permitting, and subcontracting
• Perform and check calculations, specify equipment, and solve problems of moderate engineering complexity
• Meet expectations on attendance and punctuality
• Maintain effective relationships with the Client
• Engage with suppliers, client, technical specialists and other disciplines
Job ID: 141229BR
State: North Holland
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.