Fluor HSE Supervisor in Hoofddorp, Netherlands
Fluor's offices in Antwerp, Bergen op Zoom and Rotterdam are part of Fluor Corporation, a leading engineering consultant with more than 60.000 employees worldwide. Fluor supports various industries, ranging from Energy & Chemicals to Power, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Power and more. Additionally, Fluor is partial owner of several construction yards across the globe. And, we have recently acquired Stork, thereby greatly expanding our asset management capabilities. We offer strategic support to our clients across the globe 24/7, in all phases of the project life-cycle.
From the offices in Antwerp, Bergen op Zoom and Rotterdam, Fluor executes small to mid-size EPCm projects typically under Long Term Agreements for clients in the triangle Rotterdam, Vlissingen, Antwerp
To strengthen our HSE team we are looking for an experienced HSE Supervisor.
The purpose of this position is to supervise individuals and or teams of HSE professionals working on single small to medium size projects or a portfolio of small to medium size projects under umbrella type agreements. In addition the position is to create and sustain a productive work culture and safe work environment in order to avoid and minimize HSE related problems.
These problems include but are not limited to prevention of human injury, environmental degradation and unsafe working conditions/practices. This is done through health, safety and environmental training, programs, and processes with a visible and uncompromised commitment to the protection of the environment as well as the productivity of the Company’s employees.
• Supervise and train subordinates assigned to her/his area on HSE activities on small to medium scale projects; duties may include preparation of certification/classification programs, the preparation of the supporting HSE documents and implementation of project specific HSE initiatives
• Apply regulatory requirements to provide guidance and proven solutions to project management; participate in monitoring and controlling HSE standards, applicable laws and regulations; and design and review a project plan or schematic to confirm compliance with all governmental regulations and Company/client requirements
• Plan, conduct and document work requiring independent evaluation, selection, and adaptation/modification of standard techniques, procedures, and criteria: in example, Environmental Impact Assessments (EIA), coordination and execution of Safety Cases (SC) and support studies, Quantitative Risk assessments (QRA), Process Hazard Analyses (PHA), Fire Protection Specifications (FPS), Environmental Impact Assessments (EIA) and perform analysis of regulations against project needs so that design will comply with regulations
• Promote and foster Company HSE standards and goals with programs throughout the Company and/or project to confirm a safe and productive work environment
• Establish and maintain communications with client representatives and project staff through meetings, phone conferences and emails to provide for client satisfaction
• Adhere to and support Fluor's Health, Safety & Environmental and Sustainability Policies
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 122512BR
State: North Holland
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.