At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
We are looking for an experienced Electrical & Control Systems Discipline Cost Estimator with an Electrotechnical background.
A Discipline Estimator is a high level discipline professional within the estimating team, who is capable to extract from detailed project facts the required ratio, benchmarks or factors, which enables the individual to produce accurate quantity and cost estimates for their specific discipline.
The Discipline Estimator will work in a group of professionals who are involved in all estimating activities for projects executed out of the Hoofddorp office or in the EAME region .
It is the role of the estimating group to assure the quantification as the basis for a capital cost estimate as well as the pricing levels set.
• Estimating cost and quantities for the Electrical and Control Systems discipline.
• Development and maintenance of data bases:
Project actual data
Purchase orders, unit rate subcontracts
Construction Labour rates
Construction Labour Productivity factors
• Analysis of actual project data for the mechanical and civil structural scope of work, for the development and maintenance of unit rates, rules of thumb, ratios, factors, curves or estimating methods that are designed to provide accurate quantity and cost estimates to be used in detailed estimates.
• Develop and maintain estimate models.
• Develop and maintain methods of data transfers between engineering discipline and estimating.
• Communication between the Electrical and Control Systems disciplines and the estimating team.
Job ID: 141552BR
State: North Holland
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.