At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
About the position:
As an Engineering manager you will provide the essential administrative processes, technical knowledge, and direction as listed. You will have oversight of a specific area and will acts as a representative of the department. The Engineering manager has the responsibility to promote Fluor’s competitiveness within the global marketplace. You will lead the engineering effort on assigned projects.
About the responsibilities:
• Direct and manage the interface between Engineering and the other disciplines
• Translate global strategic initiatives into procedures to be implemented
• Act as a leader in applying Cost Competitive Execution techniques
• Develop the most cost- effective total project solution
• Ensure work on the project is completed on schedule
• Work with Discipline Leads and Engineering Department Managers
Job ID: 141518BR
State: North Holland
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.