At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
We have a great opportunity in our Contract management team for a Contract Engineer.
As a Contract Engineer you will be helping to improve the Corporation’s overall business performance, deliver added value to our shareholders and joint venture partners, reduce leakage. You will promote consistent and cost effective solutions across business lines, projects and locations.
In this role you support one or more Contract Administrator with typical routine duties.
This position typically provides oversight for up to ten (10) non-complex contracts on Fluor projects. As Contract Engineer you will assure compliance with all statutes, regulations, and contract terms and conditions.
And you will also be required to participate in the collection of information of reports related to their assigned contracts.
You will provide guidance on project and Fluor processes and practices to junior contract administrators.
Your main responsibilities:
• Participate in the pre-qualification of bidders
• Establish and maintain contract files in accordance with Fluor’s practice
• Prepare, maintain, retrieve, and communicate records, reports, or documents that may be required to meet corporate and Contract Management requirements
• Coordinate the timely issuance, distribution, or response of information, invoices, and correspondence
• Use reference systems to record and maintain project contract data
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 141555BR
State: North Holland
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.