Fluor Surveyor I in Honolulu, Hawaii
This position assists and supports others in a department, subdivision, function or project. The position relies primarily on established policies, procedures, and applicable work practices to make decisions as they apply to the job duties and responsibilities.
Operating under detailed instructions and review, the purpose of this position is to provide the essential technical knowledge and perform the work listed. The purpose of this position is to conduct layout surveys and staking for construction efforts.
• Performs survey projects of various types and complexity, typically located in areas with little or no existing survey history
• Utilizes methods and techniques consistent with good surveying practices resulting in an accuracy level that meets or exceeds the accuracy specified in the design documents
• Prepares and maintains complete and accurate field survey notes, including numerical calculations and clear, neat sketches to provide a record of the survey party’s activities
• Completes calculations and technical interpretations as needed to complete assigned projects. Uses the appropriate surveying instruments and equipment best suited for the job
• Provides the proper care, maintenance, checking, adjusting, and repair of surveying instruments and equipment
• Provides measurements and data to support the preparation of as-built drawings
•May provide task level guidance to less experienced personnel. Coordinates survey activities with other functional areas and project management.
•Deliver quality work, and adhere to the Operating System Requirements (OSR)
•Adhere to industry codes and standards as well as department practices and procedures
•Maintain compliance with all applicable policies, procedures, and global standards
•Plan, organize, and carry out assignments as directed
•Adhere to and support Fluor’s Health, Safety & Environmental and Sustainability Policies
•May need to travel to attend to business related matters
•Meet expectations on attendance and punctuality
•Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 109253BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.