Fluor Quality Technician I (Warranty Management) in Honolulu, Hawaii
This is an entry-level position designed to develop knowledge and abilities about supplier quality surveillance. The purpose of this position is to work on routine assigned tasks which are tactical and administrative in nature by assisting and supporting the Quality specialists and engineers.
• Maintain supplier quality surveillance (SQS) logs and input to databases (such as MatMan, SAP, Invoice commitment, etc.)
• Perform support of basic SQS activities
• Stay current/updated with technical and functional developments in area of specialty through continuing education, conferences, and periodicals, for example, and continue to develop in-depth specialization, if desired
• Participate in Fluor University for training and career development
• Maintain compliance with all applicable policies, procedures, and global standards
• Plan, organize, and carry out assignments as directed
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 109255BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.