Fluor Senior Manager, Security in Herndon, Virginia
Manage the security program for multiple Fluor locations supporting Intelligence Community projects in Northern Virginia, as well as other CONUS and OCONUS sites. Position responsibilities include management and direction of the security program, as well as oversight of security requirements across the enterprise. Duties include the following:
• Security management and oversight of classified projects in accordance with Intelligence Community Directives, Security Executive Agent Directives, and the National Industrial Security Program as appropriate;
• Creates, executes and monitors security policies and procedures to safeguard national security information, processes and products.
• Develops and implements procedures relating personnel security processing, as well as access control procedures, visitor access certifications and badging.
• Maintains personnel security clearance records for employees and consultants working with available USG databases, such as Scattered Castles and Joint Personnel Adjudication System (JPAS) if appropriate;
• Processes employee security clearance and access requests with clients;
• Assists personnel in preparing and submitting security processing (SF86) paperwork;
• Principal point of contact to US government Security Representatives for the full range of security issues;
• Advises project management of Federal security regulations and procedures;
• Manages the Security Education Training and Awareness Program: develop and implement an Insider Threat Program, conduct indoctrinations, debriefings, annual refresher training, foreign travel, cyber security and special access briefings.
• Works with Contracts and Operations to ensure compliance with contract / subcontract security requirements. Issues classification guidance to subcontractors;
• Prepares and implements operations security (OPSEC) briefings and awareness programs;
• Maintains security documentation and files in accordance with Client requirements;
• Conducts security incident investigations, coordinates findings with the Client point of contact, and makes recommendations on corrective actions.
• Manages document control including in-/out-processing of sensitive material and preparation of document transmittals and packaging. Issues courier authorizations
Job ID: 107863BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.