Fluor Senior Estimator (TS/SCI clearance required) in Herndon, Virginia
This position is responsible for the overall implementation and direction for the assigned area of the estimating functions to provide services, procedures, and methods for the timely and accurate issuance of estimates and supporting documentation to the client and project management. In responding to estimating requests, is responsible for ensuring that departmental and company requirements are met. This position may direct the quantitative development of material, labor, and subcontract take-offs, as well as the coordination of information among Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Commissioning and Maintenance. On large to mid-sized or multiple projects, the individual, if on the leadership track, may act independently or may direct a staff of other estimating professionals. If on a technical track, the individual will report to an upper-level estimator on a mega or extremely large-sized projects.
• Develop the estimate plan and coordinate estimate development with the project team
• Lead the development of the total project estimate; detailed and/or conceptual
• Prepare the total Project Basis of Estimate
• Prepare the Estimate Risk Analysis and make cost contingency recommendations
• Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 116761BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.