Fluor Senior Administrative Assistant in Herndon, Virginia
The purpose of this position is to perform the essential job duties and functions listed below with the overall objective of consistently providing top-quality, non-technical administrative support and to maintain high standards of excellence, while ensuring solid customer relationships.
• Work under direct supervision and perform a variety of clearly defined tasks and administrative functions, including written and verbal communication
• Administer and maintain highly confidential and specialized information utilizing an in-depth understanding of organizational policies, procedures, and operations
• Assist field employees with travel arrangements, timekeeping and travel related reimbursements
• Manage three floors of newly renovated office space escorting guests, stocking items where necessary and proactively ensuring the office functions efficiently
• Perform administrative duties to include phone coverage, meeting coordination (including catering, teleconferences and video conferences), report preparation, presentations, composing correspondence for signature, expense reports, etc.
• Perform general office duties to include mail distribution and creating and maintaining department files
• Assist with planning functions to include socials, vendor lunches, and specialized training
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 118279BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.