Fluor Security Admin Specialist in Herndon, Virginia
Assists in administering security programs and procedures for classified or proprietary materials, documents, and equipment. Studies and implements federal security regulations that apply to company operations. Implements procedures for handling, storing, and keeping records, and for granting personnel and visitor’s access to restricted records and materials.
Candidate will be a security administrator supporting our company location in Herndon, VA. The candidate must have experience with ICD 704 and NISPOM policy, prescreening techniques, investigations, security awareness education and training. Candidate is also expected to possess excellent organizational and communication skills. Will be responsible for processing SF86 and eQIP packets and other customer required paperwork for clearance actions and tracking. Must be detail oriented; provide timely submissions to meet deadlines with accuracy. This position will require administrative upkeep for all security files and databases. The candidate will report directly to the onsite Security Manager. Must have prior experience providing personnel security practices to classified programs. Candidate will also be responsible for other security disciplines or assignments as deemed necessary by the onsite Security Manager to protect installation assets and/or personnel as required.
Selected candidate will be responsible for multiple functions to include:
• Support implementation of security program. Achieve and maintain compliance with Government and Corporate security policies and directives.
• Responsible for SF86 and eQIP requests and access request paperwork preparation, review and submittal.
• Maintain a security matrix of all personnel cleared on the program, to include subcontractors. Track access request submittals, brief and debrief dates, reinvestigations and other customer required clearance actions.
• Process personnel for security briefings, badge access and renewals. Process and track incoming and outgoing site visits and clearance verifications
• Track completion of customer specific required security training.
• Process and track foreign travel requests. Assist with travel briefings and post travel debriefs. Coordinate reporting requirements to the Client with the Security Manager
• Support Security Managers and staff as needed for preparation of reports, SOPs and site specific directives.
• Provide timely assistance to Customer and other Government personnel involved in the clearance process and maintain effective working relationships. Respond to written, telephonic inquiries, verify case status; and respond to request for routine and/or ad hoc reporting of personnel/program security statistics.
• Support corporate functional security requests and compliance actions and prepare organizational metrics and reports.
• Support preparation of yearly self-inspections.
• Support general office administration as requested.
Job ID: 108883BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.