Fluor Manager, Security in Herndon, Virginia
The purpose of this position is to manage and direct security for a client or Fluor site. This position is accountable for providing security management and oversight in accordance with the client requirements or jurisdiction. This role is responsible to create, execute, and monitor project security policies and procedures to safeguard property, plant, equipment, security information, intellectual property, and personnel.
• Manage, review, audit, conduct surveys, and develop recommendations concerning security training, security awareness, office and project security, airport security, vehicular movement and route selection, and threat assessments in overseas location as required
• Manage investigations and ensure employee security
• Serve as principal point of contact to client for personnel and facility security matters
• Process employee security access requests with client
• Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines
• Organize and prioritize a variety of projects and multiple tasks in an effective and timely manner, set priorities, and meet deadlines
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 100625BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.