Fluor Senior Administrative Assistant (TS/SCI with CI Poly Required) in Harrogate, United Kingdom
* Must possess a clearance at the TS/SCI access level, and have favorably completed a government issued Polygraph *
The purpose of this position is to perform the essential job duties and functions listed below with the overall objective of consistently providing top-quality, non-technical administrative support and to maintain high standards of excellence, while ensuring solid customer relationships.
• Work under direct supervision of the Site Program Manager and perform a variety of clearly defined tasks and administrative functions, including written and verbal communication.
• Administer and maintain highly confidential and specialized information utilizing an in-depth understanding of organizational policies, procedures, and operations.
• Perform administrative duties to include phone coverage for direct supervisor; meeting coordination and invites (including teleconferences and video conferences as applicable), book conference rooms, assist with planning functions to include socials and training, work with vendors on catering; compile presentations, prepare reports, maintain department files, etc.
• Train program employees on expense reporting processes and provide guidance to team. Compile & submit direct supervisor’s expense reports.
• Maintain and update confidential employee databases (copies of passports, working visas, SOFA endorsements); update and maintain organizational charts, phone lists, accountability lists and other documents as required; and manage team leave calendar.
• Maintain/update administrative files in program shared folders across different systems and SharePoint.
• Compile team submissions of weekly activity reports and review with supervisor; send to customers and management.
• Coordinate and support expatriate assignments to team/site. This includes liaising with the site PM, inbound employee and personnel security officer in order to provide pre and post-arrival guidance on the full scope of OCONUS assignment administrative matters.
• Coordinate and support short and long term TDY visitors.
• Ensure current guidance on U.S. Passports and UK Visas is communicated to employees on team.
• Ensure current guidance on SOFA endorsements is communicated to team.
• Work with Corporate HR to support annual requirements for employees, including: benefits enrollment, ethics training, performance assessments and other items as required.
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 121876BR
State: North Yorkshire
Country: United Kingdom
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.