Mechanical Engineer (Facilities)
At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Provides facilities mechanical engineering analysis and oversight in support of system deliveries, decommissions and modifications. Be responsible for regular analysis of mechanical systems to include cooling balancing and air quality to help ensure the integrity of the entire mechanical system
Duties and Responsibilities
You should also be able to demonstrate the following competencies:
• Produce and maintain key mechanical deliverable documents/reports, calculations and schedules to programmes with appropriate quality
• Carry out mechanical feasibility studies
• Liaise and coordinate with other design disciplines and plant engineering as necessary in the production of preliminary and detail design deliverables
• Support the design team in meetings and reviews
• Design robust mechanical systems to enable the client to tender and produce working drawings and calculations to ensure that the site installation meets the needs of the client
• Ensure compliance with engineering based regulatory requirements in their area
• Provide the right technical requirements from project definition briefs
• The ability to work with minimal supervision, work effectively in a team and to meet deadlines
• Excellent written and spoken English & effective communication skills
• Professional attitude and a ‘can do’ approach to problem solving
• To be successful in this role, you will need to be an excellent communicator who can articulate complicated issues between our clients and our highly skilled project teams. You will also need to show ambition and a willingness to learn whilst demonstrating a high-level of diligence and organisational skills.
Job ID: 138576BR
State: North Yorkshire
Country: United Kingdom
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.