At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
*** Must possess a clearance at the TS/SCI access level, and have favorably completed a government issued Polygraph ***
Site is in need of a Lead for its Work Control Desk, supervising up to four employees. The desk will be the focal point for reactive and scheduled maintenance tasking and coordination for a large site with critical national security functions.
The Work Control Desk (WCD) handles requests for many different services performed by Facilities Operations & Maintenance employees. The Work Control Desk is the hub of our operations and should be the first point of contact for customers. Work Control is responsible for taking calls and online maintenance requests and creating work orders. The WCD dispatches work orders to the maintenance shops, and help answer questions about the timing and status of the work. The WCD are committed to providing the best possible service to our customers.
• All requests for routine, non-routine, and emergency facilities services are coordinated through this desk.
• The Work Control Center staff processes all work requests from inception to completion through multiple facilities maintenance service providers
• The WCD lead will also be responsible for gathering and transmitting all work control and labor metrics as required.
• The duties may include additional tasks as required from the program business operations office or Facilities Manager.
• Review and understanding of project controls documents
• Data entry to CMMS and Work Order systems
• CMMS infrastructure asset verification
• Possession of a Procurement Credit Card for use as required
Job ID: 142178BR
State: North Yorkshire
Country: United Kingdom
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.