Fluor Facilities Manager (OCONUS) in Harrogate, United Kingdom
This position is responsible for managing small and/or less complex maintenance projects or managing multiple site managers overseeing multiple small and/or less complex sites/projects within the Operations & Maintenance function. Responsibilities may include; mobilization, operational sales, and marketing targets.
• Oversees Operations & Maintenance, Engineering & Architecture, Space Planning, Project Management, Physical Security Technician, and Work Control Desk functions totaling 32 personnel
• Responsible for managing facilities operations and maintenance teams of the site in coordinating and managing work including, but not limited to critical and non-critical infrastructure maintenance
• Responsible for providing a safe work environment for all site personnel
• Manage preventive maintenance work for mission essential equipment to prevent mission interruptions
• Manage critical spares inventory for mission essential equipment to prevent unplanned outages
Interpret and implement maintenance policy and procedures
• Responsible for notifying designated GPOCs and/or Operations personnel on facility significant events to include: ability to compile summaries of events, critical actions accomplished, plans for completion remediation and brief to site management in various forums
• Update and rewrite maintenance SOPs annually, ensuring proper coordination between Site Program Management office (SPMO) and internal Facilities Department elements
• Manage training plans for 24/7 employees ensuring a well trained work force to respond to site requirements
• Integrate new construction projects and task orders into maintenance program, development of testing requirements and coordination of site acceptance review
• Fully implement site's BestPlant or other industry facilities best practices program
• Maintain facilities maintenance and projects cost and labor productivity data. Generate reports and statistics as required.
• Manage a multinational workforce requiring an awareness of different compensation, performance management, and labor law requirements
Serves as Acting Site Manager as required
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 119685BR
State: North Yorkshire
Country: United Kingdom
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.