At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
This position serves as a Project Material Manager on small Engineering, Procurement, Fabrication, and Construction (EPFC) projects or may serve as a regional lead for non-project procurement.
• Plan, organize, direct, and control an appropriate portion of the purchasing or regional indirect procurement function or direct the purchasing, expediting, or field purchasing function on a project
• Develop, or assist in the development of purchasing, expediting, or field purchasing activities on the project or non-project procurement in a particular region
• Perform material buying, expediting, or field purchasing activities in accordance with the corporate Operating System Requirements (OSR) and established project or Material Management Plans, policies, and procedures
• Provide general and direct supervision to the purchasing, expediting, and other support staff as assigned
• Responsible for the implementation, management, and monitoring of the Material Management Work Process with the approved Corporate Reference Tool for Material Management to meet project requirements and schedule
• Negotiate and/or provide assistance in negotiation of large to complex equipment and bulk material packages to obtain best value for the Project
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 139704BR
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.