Specialist - Material Management
At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
This position serves as a material planning, purchasing, expediting, logistics or field purchasing team member supervising personnel with guidance from Purchasing Management, handling critical project material or non-project procurement support for an office, group of overhead departments or indirect procurement category.
• Manage critical material orders and supervise personnel at a management level
• Ensure personnel are properly inducted in Project specific procedures, systems, protocol, and responsibilities
• Facilitate functional/discipline training requirements for personnel, required to effectively execute their role on the Project
• Plan and execute the material planning, purchasing, or logistics associated with commodities or engineered equipment, systems, or materials in support of project operations and/or goods in support of office operations
• Assist in the handling of complex material planning, purchasing, logistics, or field purchasing functions or plans, and executes those functions within established Material Management Plans, policies, and procedures
• Procure engineered equipment and materials in accordance with the Material Management Plan
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 143627BR
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.