Fluor Project Automation - PDMS in Gurgaon, India
The Project Automation Specialist I provides local project support MasterPlant™ or other enterprise project automation technology. These technical specialists provide intermediate level of end user project support, project configuration, or special project modifications required.
• Provide technical configuration and office support for the MasterPlant™ technology in conjunction with the office Automation Manager
• Employ effective knowledge sharing behaviors in the use of Fluor’s knowledge management portals and communities
• Work with the Project Information Manager (PIM) to analyze any technical implementation or configuration issues for the MasterPlant™ technology
• Collaborate with a more senior Project Automation Specialist (PAS) to analyze and evaluate the MasterPlant™ technology support and implementation requirements
• Provide routine end user office support, project setup and configuration or special project modifications required for the automation technology utilized
• Assist Information Technology (IT) in evaluating technology impact to Fluor infrastructure and systems
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 120842BR
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.