Fluor Marketing Technician in Gurgaon, India
The purpose of this position is provide a center of excellence for proposal development and production with a focus of supporting the businesses in the winning of work by providing coordination, editing, writing, formatting, graphics, desktop publishing, presentations, production, and systems to support the Business Lines’ sales and marketing, functional, and corporate requirements. This role typically has lead formatting, desktop publishing, presentations, and production responsibilities and indirect reporting relationships with Marketing Services Specialists, Marketing Technicians and/or Web Designers/Artists.
• Under minimal supervision and with lead functional responsibilities, support Marketing Services personnel in the reproduction of sales documents and other related sales materials
• Master the operation of desktop publishing and word processing software, as required, to meet sales demands
• Produce error-free documents, often within a tight timeframe
• Exhibit interpersonal skills that foster a team approach to sales efforts and demonstrate professionalism and initiative
• Properly file and archive all business development material
• Effectively maintain electronic communications between offices
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 111750BR
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.