Fluor Engineer - Heat Exchanger Specialist in Gurgaon, India
• Independently design Shell & Tube heat exchangers for single phase, shellside & tubeside condensers, vertical, horizontal, kettle & stub-in reboilers, feed-effluent exchangers etc., using HTRI / HTFS.
• Independently design Air Cooled heat exchangers for single phase & two phase flows with forced draft, induced draft & natural draft using HTRI & HTFS.
• Perform basic mechanical design calculation using BJAC / PV Elite to prepare thermal datasheet for Shell & Tube heat exchanger and Air Cooled heat exchangers including setting plan and tube layout.
• Prepare datasheet and requisitions, carry out technical bid evaluations and review vendor documents, provide inspection support for different types heat transfer equipment, e.g. S&T exchanger, Air Cooled heat exchangers, Plate heat exchanger, Multitube heat exchanger, Bayonet heat exchanger etc.
• Good knowledge of major industry Codes and Standards (e.g., TEMA, ASME, API, etc.) applicable to Pressure Equipment.
• Lead a team of engineers on a project for engineering of heat transfer equipment • Experience in for petrochemical & Refinery, Oil & Gas (upstream & downstream) industries.
• Employ cost competitive engineering techniques to develop the most cost-effective total project solution for execution of the discipline engineering work
• Review vendor equipment documentation within the discipline and from other disciplines for compliance with project requirements, and actively seek discrepancy resolution
• Participate in activities associated with equipment and material procurement, permitting, and subcontracting
• Adhere to industry codes and standards as well as department practices and procedures
• Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines
• Organize and prioritize a variety of projects and multiple tasks in an effective and timely manner, set priorities, and meet deadlines
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 120903BR
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.