Fluor Engineer - Control Systems in Gurgaon, India
The purpose of this position is to provide intermediate technical knowledge as Design Engineer (Control Systems), and perform the work listed. This role has the responsibility to promote Fluor’s competitiveness within the global marketplace by delivering quality services of unmatched value and technical competence. This position supports the Area Lead or Lead on assigned projects and evaluates, selects, and applies standard engineering techniques to a small set of moderately difficult assignments.
•Design and engineering of Field Instruments such as Electronic Transmitters, Field Instruments
•Working knowledge of SPI
•Preparation of Offline Instrument Data Sheets like Transmitters, Flow elements, Level Instruments, Temperature elements, Indicators, Analyzers
•Preparation of Online Instrument Data Sheets like Control Valves, On-Off Valves, PSV, Flow Transmitters, Flow elements,
•Preparation of Instruments index, I/O List, Wiring, Loop Diagram through SPI
•Preparation of Specification, RFQ, PR, Review of Vendor documents
•Preparation of Level sketches
•Preparation of MTO, Process hook ups
• Assist the Lead in employing cost competitive engineering techniques to develop the most cost-effective total project solution for execution of the discipline engineering work
• Develop and review specifications, including design criteria
• Participate in activities associated with equipment and material procurement, permitting, and subcontracting
• Perform and check calculations, specify equipment, and solve problems of moderate engineering complexity
• Review vendor equipment documentation within the discipline and from other disciplines for compliance with project requirements, and actively seek discrepancy resolution
• Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 122486BR
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.