Fluor Designer - Electrical in Gurgaon, India
Operating under detailed instructions and review, the purpose of this position is to provide the essential technical knowledge and perform the work listed. This role has the responsibility to promote Fluor's competitiveness within the global marketplace by delivering quality services of unmatched value and technical competence. The purpose of this position is to work on design and perform 3D layout of limited scope to support the Design Area Lead or Lead.
•3D modeling for cable trays/ conduits/ light fixtures/ Junction Boxes/ Panels and misc equipments.
•Preparation of various design calculations e.g- cable sizing, raceway sizing and illumination calculations
•Preparation/checking of Installation details, Cable Schedule, physical layouts like lighting / cable tray/ power/ grounding, area classification drawings, schematics and interconnection diagrams , Material take-off.
•Participation in design reviews/inter-discipline interface.
•Software skills for 3D & 2D design (SP3D / PDS / PDMS / Microstation / Autocad /Smart sketch etc.)
• Prepare advanced complexity 2D Computer Aided Design (CAD) drawings
• Review vendor equipment documentation within the discipline and from other disciplines for compliance with project requirements, and actively seek discrepancy resolution
• Provide close interface with other discipline functions
• Adhere to industry codes and standards as well as department practices and procedures
• Plan, organize, and carry out assignments as directed
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 122508BR
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.