At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
This position performs fundamental Project Control activities.
• Understand the scheduling and cost terminology
• Apply the principles of a Work Breakdown and Project Coding Structures to schedule/cost data to ensure that the data are correctly and consistently entered into the Project Controls System
• Implement procedures for a project scheduling/cost program
• Collect data, input updates, and produce basic cost/scheduling management reports
• Ensure efficiency and accuracy in generating and gathering data; maintain orderly records to ensure the integrity of the system
• Use Project Controls reference systems as primary tools for executing responsibilities
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 143683BR
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.