At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Having oversight of a specific area and establishing a course of action within limits of company practices and guidelines, the purpose of this position is to perform the essential job duties and functions as listed below with the overall objective of establishing an execution framework on the project that complies with the contract and ensures the safety, quality, value, timeliness, and Fluor profitability of the completed project. This position performs project management responsibilities on a small to medium sized, low to moderate risk engineering, procurement, fabrication, and construction/construction management (EPFC/CM) or services project (as defined by the Business Line) or on an assigned segment of a larger project, including coordination of design, procurement, and construction activities. When assigned to only a segment of a larger project, this role develops a complete understanding of the contract and any relevant subcontracts in order to provide full support to the project management team. When acting in the role of a Proposal Manager, this position is responsible for managing completion of technical and commercial proposals, providing project planning, means and methods of project execution, schedule preparation, cost estimating, and proposal strategy.
• Ensure Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) is emphasized throughout all phases of the project
• Develop a complete understanding of the Fluor prime contract and relevant subcontracts
• Collaborate in the preparation of the project in accordance with the Fluor contractual obligations, Fluor’s Operating System Requirements (OSR) and the relevant Operating System Implementation Plan (OSIP)
• Verify with the Project Director (PD) that project requirements for Baseline Centric Execution, safety, quality, cost, and productivity are met in all locations managed by Fluor where work is being performed
• Draft for the Project Director (PD) approval the project baseline (as defined in the OSR) and verify that it is fully documented, updated, and communicated to the project team as appropriate , and match to Fluor contract scope of work and responsibilities
• Support the PD to deliver the project in accordance with the project execution and commercial baselines
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 139499BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.