At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Under general supervision, this position typically supports the payroll department.
• Perform miscellaneous payroll duties with some complexity, including daily reconciliation of timecards, record call-ins, updating the infraction database, and issuing required daily reports
• Monitor the clock alley of craft hourly employees and as needed, subcontract personnel
• Coordinate data entry of new/rehires, terminations, rate changes, and other miscellaneous changes by Human Resources to ensure timely delivery of these data elements to on site Payroll/Timekeeping
• Perform data entry, produce, and analyze reports while utilizing standard payroll and timekeeping systems
• Support a payroll staff and contribute to an environment for the development and professional advancement of staff members
• Conform to compliance documentation for any work practices identified by management
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 143657BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.