Fluor Software Applications Specialist I in Greenville, South Carolina
This position provides support to a range of Finance systems, ERP, and Human Capital Management (HCM) business systems provided by Information Services department to the business. Typical supported systems include Deltek Costpoint, Deltek Talent Management, Primavera P6, Deltek Cobra based on Microsoft SQL databases. This position will also support additional custom applications and COTS tools.
The Specialist I needs a depth of knowledge within designated Information Technology (IT) area of responsibility that is applied to diverse assignments. This position may collaborate with customers, vendors, industry consultants, and company management in order to drive results. This role supports IT projects.
• Maintain critical planning, monitoring, and reporting processes as well as required documentation, for the timely coordination and completion of project tasks
• Translate customer and business requirements into practical and affordable solutions
• Coordinate, direct, and lead project status meetings
• Ensure that project deliverables and schedules are met by assigned technical resources
• Manage escalation to the appropriate IT resource management when needed
• Participate with cross-functional team members in issue identification, process impacts, and solution development discussions to optimize end-to-end solutions
• Leverage outside vendors, contactors, technical teams, and other departments to drive for results
• Support business solutions, and investigate operational problems and system requirements
• Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines
• Organize and prioritize a variety of projects and multiple tasks in an effective and timely manner, set priorities, and meet deadlines
• Maintain compliance with all applicable policies, procedures, and global standards
• Adhere to and support Fluor's Health, Safety & Environmental and Sustainability Policies
• May need to travel to attend to business related matters
• Meet expectations on attendance and punctuality
• Other duties as assigned
This position is eligible for remote tele-worker assignment out of our Greenville, SC government group division office.
Job ID: 122695BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.