At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Site Manager II is to support the Department of State GLOBALCAP program. The Site Manager is responsible for the overall management and performance of the contract and will be the primary point of contact with the Government. The Site Manager shall ensure that all project budgets, personnel, and activities meet Department of State standards and are in accordance with the GLOBALCAP IDIQ and task order performance work statements requirements. This individual manages site operations, departments, services and activities within assigned AOR. Manages site operations in a manner that ensures ongoing compliance with applicable contractual, statutory and procedural requirements. Coordinates and schedules activities of departments to ensure that support services are provided on a timely basis. Evaluates and assesses the operational requirements of the company as well as develops and provides the types and levels of expertise and services required to support project operations. Reports the status of the assigned organization to management. Investigates technical and operational issues to determine their cause and recommends resolution. Provides technical and operational guidance. Directs the effective operation of site functions and services; develops and implements improvement initiatives as needed. Responsible for the financial performance of all site operations; consistently monitors project financials, reports key metrics and takes prompt, effective corrective action to ensure the achievement of site financial objectives. Coordinates site operations and activities with other locations, military contacts and regional management. Directs planning and scheduling activities for site operations. Establishes site practices and procedures as appropriate. Other duties as assigned.
• Provide the Department of State with any requested program or contract information and communicate regularly with the Department of State Program Office to discuss any anticipated challenges or concerns.
• Conducting assessments and engaging with a wide range of stakeholders, including U.S. government agencies and offices, regional and multilateral officials, other international donors, local leaders, academics, and non-governmental organizations to identify critical needs of the program.
• Collecting, tracking, and maintaining all information for programs awarded.
• Develop frameworks and assessment tools to enhance the overall monitoring and evaluation of projects, travel periodically to international locations to conduct assessments, monitoring and reviewing programs, and meet with U.S. Embassy representatives and other international partners to ensure that projects are meeting their objectives and that project personnel are performing to Department of State standards.
• Research and provide updates leveraging best practices and initiatives related to strengthening security sector assistance.
• Position may be in a wide variety of environments, from conventional indoor office workspace to project worksites with harsh, working and living conditions.
• To ensure compliance with safety, health and security requirements in the contract, employee will possess the ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language at the intermediate level as necessary to perform assigned job functions.
• Position requires the basic skills and physical ability necessary to perform assigned job functions.
• Fluor values the contributions of a diverse and inclusive workforce and is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
• Directs and coordinates with functional areas including but not limited to Human Resources, Finance, Procurement, Logistics, and Subcontracts to ensure the successful execution of the contract.
• Plans and directs the overall management and operational functions related to all aspects of the contract, including but not limited to, strategic planning, budgeting, personnel, deployment, procurement, travel, logistics, and interaction with the customer.
• Serves as primary POC for the GLOBALCAP management team to respond to short turn-around task order responses.
• Oversees development of cost models and in-country logistics requirements.
• Ensures day-to-day performance of subcontractors is managed to ensure quality performance and compliance with contract and company requirements.
• Ensures accurate vendor invoices, backup documentation, and expense reporting are completed in support of invoice accuracy and timely invoice submittals to the customer.
• Participates in program reviews to identify and implement continuous process improvements to gain efficiencies and improve overall service delivery.
• Responsible for formulating and enforcing work standards; reviewing work discrepancies; preparing, reviewing, and submitting required reports for company leadership and the customer.
• Establishes and monitors performance metrics that aid in monitoring performance and provide meaningful, high-level program data to executives and the customer.
• Ensures compliance with prime contract and task order requirements by identifying gaps and implementing processes to close gaps and ensure all requirements are being met.
• Responsible for the development, implementation, and enforcement of Standard Operating Procedures related to program activities, duties, and responsibilities.
Job ID: 141159BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.