At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
This position is responsible for providing direction, coordination, and evaluation of a large unit or units of project business analysts or a major task force project. Managers in this position encourage and drive innovation, work process improvements, automation in processes to bring about efficiencies and accuracy in execution. This role provides advice concerning multi-entity and multi-country execution and accounting requirements.
• Coordinate with Fluor Corporate Tax Department regarding international project set-up and execution
• Administer accounting procedures and tax plans established by Fluor financial management
• Review and analyze project financial performance and assist project management in understanding and communicating financial issues and performance
• Lead month-end/quarter-end activities
• Provide guidance and training to Project Business Services (PBS) members and give/review performance appraisals for assigned analysts
• Analyze foreign exchange transactions and accounting matters for projects executed across multiple geographies
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 139904BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.