At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
This position performs advanced financial analysis for an office, business unit or corporate function and manages significant projects as needed by management or manages sub-functions of primary functional areas (such as indirect rate development). This requires the ability to manage and implement strategic initiatives of the company and to organize and execute all aspects of the assigned responsibilities.
• Perform advanced financial analysis to support the financial reporting requirements of the company
• Manage a department to meet financial and nonfinancial performance targets
• Manage analysts that perform financial procedures, prepare financial plans, and prepare reports on a periodic or ad hoc basis
• Understand the business environment and how the units integrate into the corporation; provide the key linkage between the assigned area and the planning process, and contribute to the control of the business unit
• Assess plans, reports, and analysis prepared by staff
• Develop, establish, and continuously improve financial procedures and reporting for internal and external customers
• Contribute to the development and/or maintenance of internal controls and written practices relative to indirect rate compliance with the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), the Cost Accounting Standards (CAS), the Defense FAR Supplement (DFARS), other agency FAR supplements, as applicable, and Truthful Cost or Pricing Data
• Coordinate with other departments regularly, such as Estimating and Financial Planning and Analysis, concerning indirect rate development
• Conduct management reviews of Forward Pricing Rate Proposals and Final Indirect Cost Rate Proposals
• Coordinate cost accounting practice changes with CAS compliance lead and other departments as necessary
• Participate on contract proposal teams regarding indirect rates, compliance with CAS and disclosed cost accounting practices, basis of estimate development, and cost volume reviews
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 141708BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.