Fluor Senior Legal Assistant in Greenville, South Carolina
Under general supervision, this position assists attorneys in the performance of duties involving research, corporate law, claims, litigation, and employment law-related or insurance matters.
Position assists and supports others in a department, subdivision, function, or project. The position relies primarily on established policies, procedures, and applicable work practices to make decisions as they apply to the job duties and responsibilities.
• Perform varied and complex assignments, sometimes under time constraints
• Reply to requests in a timely manner (dealing with outside counsel, insurance carriers and company executives and managers) in a disciplined fashion
• Gather data and complete documentation on own initiative
• Act as liaison between outside parties and company personnel
• Handle third party subpoenas, responsible for initial handling service of complaints and other court related filings against the company
• Manage an assigned portfolio (e.g., corporate, patent, trademark, intellectual property, transactional, employment law, or litigation related) including reporting and monitoring compliance with defined metrics
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 107746BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.