Fluor Senior Design Supervisor - S3D/P3D in Greenville, South Carolina
The purpose of this position is to provide the essential administrative processes, technical knowledge, and direction as listed. This position has oversight of a specific area, and acts as a representative of the department in ensuring technical accuracy in project execution in all phases. This role has the responsibility to promote Fluor's competitiveness within the global marketplace, by delivering quality services of unmatched value and technical competence. This position serves as Design Lead on assigned projects of difficult complexity design scope.
• Provide supervision to Design Supervisors on large projects
• Provide guidance/assistance to project Design Engineers, Supervisors, Designers, Specialists, and Drafters
• Develop the most cost-effective total project solution for execution of the discipline design work
• Develop estimates and schedules, progress reports, including manpower forecasts
• Establish, track, and monitor material key quantities; provide analysis and forecasts
• Develop and review specifications, including design criteria
• Participate in activities associated with equipment and material procurement, permitting, and subcontracting
• Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines Piping
• Supervise development and checking of complex piping drawings including plot plans, piping plans, isometrics and sketches
• Supervise piping input to piping and instrumentation diagram (P&ID), update to master P&ID and pipe line list
• Supervise and support sub-disciplines consisting of Piping Material Engineering, Piping Material Control, Stress Engineering, and Process Graphics
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 125694BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.