Fluor Quality / Manager / Specialist / Inspector in Greenville, South Carolina
This position applies intensive and diversified knowledge of Quality principles and practices to a broad range of project assignments. This role plans and executes a wide variety of technical and administrative assignments and effectively interacts with others. This position may serve as Project Quality Manager or as an individual contributor executing quality related tasks.
• Assist in the preparation of project audit and surveillance schedules and reports, documenting non-conformances and verifying effective corrective action
• Assist the Project Manager in developing an orientation program to ensure that the project teams are familiar with the requirements of the Project Quality Plan; including other Quality topics, if required
• Perform quality audits, surveillances, and/or inspections
• Assess the ability of the suppliers to meet the Quality requirements of the project
• Maintain project Quality records for all phases of the project
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 115115BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.