Fluor Proposal Consultant in Greenville, South Carolina
This position is for a fair opportunity proposal request
Existing Secret Clearance or National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) is preferred. Ability to obtain NACI or Secret Clearance is required.This position is located in Greenville, SC
As a senior member of the Fluor Government Group (FGG) the Proposal Consultant leads FGG’s largest and most complex federal government proposals. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Proposal Consultant to work with an established core team while providing your own unique perspective to help us grow. This individual operates in a leadership role, partnering with internal and external capture, operations, and pricing teams to develop and manage compliant, compelling, and winning proposals.
• Demonstrate how you will be able to perform WRM program baseline activities, sustainment, reconstitution and refurbishment of WRM resources activities, and support LRC tasks at each site at all times based on your proposed manpower and overcome potential performance risk in your organizational structure.
• Demonstrate and detail an understanding of how AFEMS & SBSS are used to process equipment transactions
• Define and outline CLS Requirements & LRC Taskers, Establishing Multi-Layered Personnel, Integrated Logistics Processes, Managing Assigned Information Systems, Crisis Action Procedures, Response Implementation within Allocated Cost/Time Frames, Surface Transportation and Deployable Teams
• Outline an approach for how equipment records will be updated in AFEMS, when the SBSS interface is not available or approved.
• Demonstrate and outline a clear understanding of D040 levels
• Provide an effective approach to providing contractor-furnished mission support vehicles
Job ID: 124250BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.