Fluor Project Support Specialist II in Greenville, South Carolina
The purpose of this position is to coordinate the delivery of services to contractors at various locations who have contracted with the company or who are interested in its products or services. This position may train other members of the department.
•Interact with customers on a daily basis and work to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Monitor contracts and orders to ensure contract compliance
• Research resources to find equipment or tools that have been requested that are not in stock
• Coordinate the logistics of getting requested material from its current location to the customer as quickly and cost effectively as possible
• Monitor department’s contracts and billings to ensure all are reconciled
• Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines
•Organize and prioritize a variety of projects and multiple tasks in an effective and timely manner, set priorities, and meet deadlines
•Plan and organize own work assignments, as well as carry out tasks from management staff
•Maintain compliance with all applicable policies, procedures, and global standards
•Adhere to and support AMECO's Health, Safety & Environmental and Sustainability Policies
•Effectively develop and apply the Core Skills to the job
•May need to travel to attend to business related matters
•Meet expectations on attendance and punctuality
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 120752BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.