Fluor Project Director I in Greenville, South Carolina
The purpose of this position is to perform the essential project management job duties and functions as listed below with the overall objective of establishing an execution framework on the project that complies with the contract and ensures the safety, quality, value, timeliness, and Fluor profitability of the completed project. This position performs all project management responsibilities on medium to large sized and moderate to high risk engineering, procurement, fabrication, and construction/construction management (EPFC/CM) projects. This position may also be assigned responsibility for a substantial area of a mega project. When acting in the role of a Proposal Manager, this position is responsible for managing completion of technical and commercial proposals, providing project planning, means and methods of project execution and strategy, schedule preparation, cost estimating, and Project Execution and Commercial Execution Strategy.
• Ensure Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) is emphasized throughout all phases of the project
• Ensure execution of all aspects of the project in accordance with contractual obligations, Fluor’s Operating System Requirements (OSR) and the relevant Operating System Implementation Plan (OSIP)
• Ensure full compliance with Fluor prime contract with regard to client reporting, notifications, project system start-up and close-out requirements
• Establish the project baseline (as defined in the OSR), and ensure that it is fully documented, updated throughout all project phases, and appropriately communicated to Fluor project team
• Deliver the project in accordance with the project execution and commercial baselines
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 127976BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.