Project Automation Spec I - Nuclear & Civil (Greenville)
At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
The Project Automation Specialist provides intermediate level of end user project support, project configuration, or special project modifications required.
• Provide technical configuration and office support for engineering design technology in conjunction with the office Automation Manager
• Employ effective knowledge sharing behaviors in the use of Fluor’s knowledge management portals and communities
• Work with the Project Information Manager (PIM) to analyze any technical implementation or configuration issues for engineering design systems
• Collaborate with a more senior Project Automation Specialist (PAS) to analyze and evaluate technology support and implementation requirements
• Provide routine end user office support, project setup and configuration or special project modifications required for the automation technology utilized
• Assist Information Technology (IT) in evaluating technology impact to Fluor infrastructure and systems
• Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines
• Organize and prioritize a variety of projects and multiple tasks in an effective and timely manner, set priorities, and meet deadlines
• Plan and organize own work assignments, as well as carry out tasks from management staff
• Maintain compliance with all applicable policies, procedures, and global standards
• Adhere to and support Fluor's Health, Safety & Environmental and Sustainability Policies
• Effectively develop and apply the Core Skills to the job
• May need to travel to attend to business related matters
• Meet expectations on attendance and punctuality
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 143741BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.