At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Operating under detailed instructions and review the purpose of this position is to provide the essential technical knowledge and perform Electrical Design work for Advanced Technologies & Life Sciences (ATLS) related projects. This role has the responsibility to promote Fluor's competitiveness within the global marketplace by delivering quality services of unmatched value and technical competence. The purpose of this position is to work on design and perform 3D layout of complex scope and may serve as Design Area Lead.
• Perform 2D Computer Aided Design (CAD) and 3D modeling to support cable tray and conduit layouts, lighting layouts, Electrical equipment layouts, underground and ductbank designs, grounding, cable routing, and Electrical installation details. This includes familiarity with Revit and AutoCAD.
• Perform cable voltage drop and lighting calculations to support design drawings.
• Review drawings and vendor equipment electrical related documentation of advanced complexity and from other disciplines for compliance with project requirements, and actively seek discrepancy resolution.
• Perform bulk material take-off analysis and tabulations.
• Adhere to the National Electric Code (NEC) and other Electrical codes and standards as well as department practices and procedures.
Job ID: 142126BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.