Fluor Principal, Contract Management in Greenville, South Carolina
· Ideal candidate will be responsible for cradle to grave contract management which includes:
· Responsible for all phases of IT Telecom purchasing transactions from initial request from internal business departments, through vendor selection (RFx), vendor engagement, pricing and contract negotiation, to final signature.
· Excellent understanding of standard commercial contract terms, including Uniform Commercial Code terms relative to IT Telecom purchasing agreements.
· Maintains knowledge on pricing structures for IT Telecom services purchases for various telecom services such as voice, dedicated internet, data services including different technologies such as T1, OC-3, MAN, other high speed WAN services.
· Maintains knowledge of various network architectures including end to end solutions as well as internal and external security technologies and how they are integrated and used within the network architecture as a component to the overall solution. (this would be an additional responsibility, not an essential one).
· Knowledgeable regarding Federal Communications Commission regulations and how they affect the vendor’s offering and delivery of telecommunications services and equipment. This knowledge will also include how FCC regulations determine IT Telecom purchase contracts and agreements terms and conditions.
· Negotiating and establishing NDA's, evaluation agreements, license agreements, service agreements, hardware agreements, hosted services agreements, consulting service agreements, etc. in cooperation with the respective internal business customer, to obtain the best commercial pricing and terms to support the business for any IT Telecom related goods or services.
· Must be able to interface with key business stakeholders to ensure purchases and agreements align with overall corporate strategy to reduce cost and mitigate risks prior to purchase.
· Must be able to redline and draft contract language in any type of agreement related to IT Telecom purchases.
· Must interface and be able to present to all levels of management, including CIO.
· Must attend vendor meetings in support of new procurement initiatives by business customers.
· Must constantly monitor and review contracts to ensure vendor performance and adherence to contractual terms
· Must work closely with the corporate attorneys to negotiate contracts which adhere to corporate risk mitigation strategies
· Must be able to work with Finance and Governance groups to provide support and ensure proper approvals and reviews take place before any IT Telecom purchase takes place.
· Must have basic understanding of export control compliance, EU Data Privacy regulations, and other issues affecting global purchases.
Job ID: 107661BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.