At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
The Service Delivery Manager (SDM) is responsible for managing the delivery of IT services to Fluor business units in multiple sites. Delivery of core IT services is through contractual management of services provided to Fluor by Fluor’s selected outsourcing partners and in-house resources.
The SDM is the primary focal point for all interaction between the business units and the outsourcing partners. They will be responsible for the provision of new services and support of existing services required by the local business units.
• Manage the relationship with Fluor selected outsourcing partners ensuring that contracted service levels and service delivery standards are met. Measure business impact of service level failures.
• Manage the relationship with Fluor business units to ensure that business requirements are identified and satisfied.
• Manage a team of professionals, utilizing operational and strategic planning, including fostering innovation, planning projects using IT project management techniques and processes, and organizing and negotiating the allocation of resources.
• Prepare, maintain, and report the budgets for all services within scope of responsibility. Manage expenditure within approved budgets through monthly management reviews.
• Manage team that approves all change management records within the area of responsibility. Support business continuity planning through development and maintenance of IT disaster recovery practices for supported locations.
• Provide full IT support for the business units in the development of new business opportunities.
• Manage customer’s service expectations through education and review of service level agreements with the business.
• Solicit regular feedback from customers to ensure service expectations are achieved and service issues and concerns are resolved.
• Ensure that business units are kept informed of new services and technology initiatives introduced by IT and are made aware of the benefits they will receive.
• Ensure that Corporate IT policies, standards, and procedures are followed.
• Foster a collaborative environment and customer service focus within the local Service Delivery team.
• Ensure the timely development and implementation of project site infrastructure solutions including mobilization, steady state support and demobilization activities.
• Coordinate with other Enterprise and local IT resources to deliver IT services to the business.
• Provide support to higher level IT management as required, participating in business and operational planning for locations.
• Other duties as assigned.
Job ID: 141772BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.