At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
This position serves as a Responsible Mechanical Engineer on assigned projects or performs complex to moderately difficult engineering assignments, evaluates, selects, and applies advanced engineering techniques to a broad set of complex assignments.
• Perform and check calculations, specify equipment, and solve problems of complex to difficult engineering complexity
• Develop Mechanical datasheets, specification and narratives to solicit quotations and procure mechanical equipment in the Life Science industry
• Develop Request for Quotation (RFQ) documentation, perform Bid Analysis, and generate Request for Purchase (RFP) packages.
• Establish, track material key quantities and report costs to project
• Manage Supplier Procurement and Contract Packages
• Knowledge of Modular/Skidded Design systems
• Review Supplier designs including 3D models, Supplier drawings and documentation
• Interface and coordinate with multiple disciplines to integrate equipment design into project
• Manage Supplier and Project meetings
• Participate in Factory Acceptance Test (FAT) and Site Acceptance Test (SAT)
• Participate in training and contribute to training activities
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 142416BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.